Thursday, April 23, 2009

Still here

I haven't checked in for quite a while. I just don't have much to say.

I was doing really well. Then came Easter. I brought my own sugar-free dessert, but my sister made peanut butter bars that I couldn't resist. And I sampled the Easter candy. How do you turn down an adorable 4-year-old, blonde haired, blue-eyed niece handing you a robin's egg?

So that threw me off track again for a little while. Food like that robs me of my energy. I felt so terrible, physically. But now I'm eating right again. My weight has been up down, up down. Heading down again now, and I need to keep it that way.

I go on vacation the first week of June. I'd like to be slimmer than I am now for that trip. We'll be heading to the East coast, and probably the beach. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Sugar really does a number on how I feel too! I have to be so careful.

Enjoy the trip!! That is great motivation! :D You'll get there!

Thanks again for your friendship!