Friday, April 3, 2009

So-so results

Yesterday I lost .4. But I had a not-so-good day, so I didn't make any more progress this morning. This weight is going to take longer to come off than I thought. That's kind of discouraging, and doesn't make my willpower any stronger.

I might do a regular old steak day tomorrow. When this weight came on, I wasn't in any shape to attempt a steak day, but I'm feeling better every day. It won't do as much good as it would have done the first day, but it should do something. Besides, if I go through with it, it will remind me that it's not the end of the world to go without food for most of a day. It might end or lessen my cravings. I hope so, because once they start, they're monsters.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

.4 is still .4. I think you're right on about the steak day. Get the best one you can buy and enjoy every bite.