Monday, January 19, 2009

The countdown begins

I change my mind so many times it's not funny. "If I don't get down to 137, I'll wait to start HCG." Remember that? Now I think that if I don't start HCG, I'll never see 137 again. Not without lots of time and difficulty.

My husdand's two sisters are here, so we got together yesterday. I stayed away from the sugar, and with 3 kinds of pie to choose from--apple, pumpkin and chocolate--that was tough. I made the best choices from what was available and brought my own snacks. My reward? Up 2.6 pounds this morning. Man, I shoulda had that pie.

Of course lunch was ham, with leftovers for supper. Way too salty. Most of that weight is water, I'm sure. I'm doing a steak day today, so that should knock most or all of that weight off. Still ... time to fess up ... I'm at 147.4 this morning. I'll be lucky to be 143 by Friday--10 pounds over my last dose weight.

Holidays and my birthday messed me up--just like Beb. That won't be an issue this round.

I'm going to start HCG Friday--doing 3 load days instead of the 2 I was planning on. My sister's birthday is Sunday, so I'm keeping that as my final load day. We might go to a Chinese buffet, so I'll have my choice of plenty of fried foods.

1 comment:

BEB said...

This round is going to be so much easier with the knowledge and support we both have.

Can't wait to start seeing your stats!