Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh, for crying out loud!

How many foods can one person be sensitive to?

I can't keep my weight steady. I've regained almost everything I've lost in the last 10 days. Because I haven't yet eliminated everything I'm sensitive to. Because I keep discovering new things.

Latest on the list. Chocolate.

And I'm a person who has to seriously consider if life is worth living without chocolate. Hmmm... don't we crave what we're allergic to? Sigh. I'll adjust. I'll move on. But I have to do some serious grieving over this one.

Another reason I can't wait to start HCG. I can get all these foods out of my diet, and then reintroduce them one by one--I'll wait until after P3--to see if I'm truly sensitive to them. My list of suspects so far:

Grains. All of them.

Sugar

Dairy

Peanuts

Chocolate

2 comments:

BEB said...

You will feel so much better once you start again. I think I was too random with my food adds in P3 and add the holidays and my birthday to the mix and we have a perfect storm of opportunities to mess up.

I don't know where you are exactly right now, but I'm sure you are still down from where you started, which means you are still ahead of the game.

Oh, I think wheat is one of my issues. Hate that. It's in everything...

Beaker said...

Yes, I'm still ahead of the game. I have to remember that. Thanks.